1. May I request for an open visit for the inmate to carry his or her baby?
2. I have just received a Visit Notification Letter, but the scheduled visit date stated has already lapsed. Can I still visit the inmate?
3. How can I check which institution an inmate is housed in?
4. Can I find out about the medical services provided in the prison institutions?
5. Can I write letters to an inmate?
Yes. All standard materials including greeting cards and postcards are subject to screening and approval by the Prison authorities. Non-standard materials will be rejected immediately, such as of the following : musical, perfumed, pop-ups, irregular-shaped, unusually large, glossy surface, pasted with neo-prints/stickers, printed with personal photographs, etc.
6.Is there any dress code to be observed when visiting an inmate?
Visitors may be denied visits if they are not properly attired such as the wearing of excessively revealing attire, for example mini-skirt, bare-back, low-cut clothing that reveals cleavage, etc.
Last Updated/Reviewed on 04-May-2018